The product details mention it’s suitable for face and body, though we only tried it on our limbs, chest and neck. However, with how quickly the spray is absorbed, and the lack of any greasy residue on our arms, we could see it working for the face. It’s 100% fragrance-free and has no dyes or colorings, so it’s perfect for the most sensitive of skin types (like ours.) The SPF 30 is dermatologist recommended for daily use, and should be applied every few hours (especially after excessive perspiration) for optimum protection. Thankfully, the bottle is slim and can be easily carried around in your daily satchel or tote for multiple applications. If you are anything like us, Paula’s Choice Weightless spray will immediately become your go-to, can’t-live-without sunscreen, so stock up!
- Top 5 most effective sunscreens
- Best sunscreens for under your summer makeup
- Top Sun-Protecting Products For Skin, Hair and Lips
- Sun Smart Beauty for Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- Our Favorite Top-Rated SPF Products
- How Well Is Your Sunscreen Really Working?
- Top 10 safest and most effective sunblocks for babies and kids