Fall and winter makeup trends are a bit at extremes lately. Minimalism vs. va-va-voom. To get a simple look with some pizazz, a bright, yet smokey bronze eye is the perfect middle ground for those who can’t choose. Leading ladies such as Diane Kruger and Claire Danes rock the copper lids, and we’re here to show you what you need to be a golden goddess like them. Bonus: you only need two products!
1. Apply your chosen foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone.
2. With Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze ($38, sephora.com
), apply the top four colors to your blush brush, and lightly apply to the cheeks of your apples.
3. Sweep the light highlighter (top) shadow from your lash line to your brow bone to brighten up your eye.
4. Continue by applying the copper hue (third color) onto your entire lid, and slightly below your lower lash line.
5. Blend the darkest brown copper hue (fifth color) into your outer crease to deepen the look slightly.
6. Wet a liner brush, and apply the same brown copper hue to your inner lash line - top and bottom - smudging slightly to create a smokey effect.
7. Finish your eye with two to three quotes of L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes ($7.99, target.com