Here are a few looks that we can’t get out of our heads:
Keri Russel kept it flirty with icy lavender eyeshadow, rosy cheeks, and pinkish nude lips…complemented by her wavy side updo. Perfect for the warm weather on Emmy day…or a summer date night!
Sofia Vergera, who is always sultry, did not disappoint with cascading waves, smoky eyes, and shades of peach to make her tan pop. Muy Caliente!
Lea Michele intensified her 70’s inspired flowing hair by adding winged liner and nude lips reminiscent of the time period, proving you can look natural and glam at the same time. (Is it just us or does she remind you of Jen Garner here?)
Claire Danes made her blue eyes pop by rimming them with plum shadow and adding lots of lash. Rosy shades on cheeks and lips complimented her blonde hair and tawny skin.
EmphasEYES™ ingredients include:
- Pure water that suspends mineral pigments while delivering and retaining moisture to replenish and hydrate skin,-
- Aloe leaf extract known for its soothing, healing, and antiseptic properties, which maintain moisture balance in the skin,
- Vitamin E, which acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and fights free radical damage,
- Cucumber extract, which is rich in vitamins A &C and helps soothe skin, and
- Mineral pigments, which have been known to soothe and soften the skin.
The best part is that due to the unique nature of this formula, you don’t need to over advance the tip, so it lasts a while, so long as you remember to always securely replace the cap to prevent dry out.
You only need a little for intense color payoff, and it seriously doesn’t move. We even wore it to the gym to test, and while the rest of our face was dewy, the liner DID NOT BUDGE, even from the waterline.
Available in 8 shades for $18, at Sephora.