This heavy hitter fights the signs of aging and keeps skin refreshed, providing the benefits of 7 anti-aging therapies plus a burst of invigorating mint-extract complex to keep skin feeling refreshed. It’s lightweight, oil-free, and leaves skin smooth, more even-toned, and definitely younger looking.
Total Effects Plus Cooling Hydration fights 7 signs of aging by:
• Fighting dullness for a healthy-looking radiance
The moisturizer is a dream under makeup or alone, and hydrates skin with no greasy feel or film left behind; it sinks into the skin quickly and really improves appearance. Since receiving a sample, we haven’t been without it!
$22.99 at drugstore.com
Kate Walsh recently launched Boyfriend LLC, a beauty company birthed from her idea that everyone has a boyfriend story to share. Kate’s personal story and inspiration is a breakup that the actress went through five years ago, after which she realized how much she missed his scent. “So I went to a fragrance counter and bought a men’s fragrance and went, ‘Wait a minute, you don’t need a boyfriend to have a Boyfriend! Ding ding ding!’” Walsh told WWD. “All these ideas just wouldn’t leave me alone.”
The scent is described as a floral, warm, woody amber musk, will also launch in Sephora in January, along with another fragrance and possible color cosmetics in the future. Even cooler, the bottle design includes ghostwritten names of former boyfriends,
The five-piece Boyfriend set will retail for $80, and will debut on HSN on November 11th.
Her stylist, Thomas Dunkin, created the waves and has a few tips on how to get them:
- Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with a volumizing product.
- Separate your hair into medium-sized sections.
- Twist each section, alternating between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction to create wavy texture that’s full of volume.
- If you have bangs, blow dry them with a large round brush.
- Finish the look with hair spray.