The line boasts an impressive 50 shades in an assortment of reds, nudes, and pinks [click for color chart] to help every woman find a shade that suits them. Because this can be overwhelming, Make Up For Ever has also developed a special shade selection tool that narrows down hues by both hair color and skin tone, assuring the most flattering shade recommendations. The tool will be available both in-store and online at Sephora.
We used the tool to select two hues based on hair and skin, and were more than pleased with the choices. The selector is pretty much spot-on; both shades selected looked gorgeous on!
Her new style, a gorgeous caramel auburn with varying levels of tonality, sets off her golden skin and makes her eyes pop. The actress also chopped off much of her length, taking her chest length hair up to the nape of her neck.
Definitely an upgrade in our book, although Ricci could probably pull off anything.
What do you think of Christina’s new look?
Here’s how to get Lea Michele’s look:
· Shampoo and condition with Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo and Conditioner the night before to leave hair looking healthy and full of body
· Distribute Dove Body & Lift Volumizing Mousse throughout and blow dry hair with round brush to add lift
· Divide hair into 5 sections: 1 top, 2 sides, 2 back
· Apply Dove Heat Defense Therapy Mist to individual sections immediately before applying curling iron to protect hair against heat styling damage
· Starting with the back section, use a double barrel curling iron on 3 inch sections of hair, letting the curled pieces fall and hair cool without pinning
· Continue to curl the entire head using the double barreled iron to create figure-eight style waves
· Warm a pea-sized amount of Dove Frizz Control Therapy Taming Cream between the palms of hands. Rake fingers through hair to distribute product evenly for shiny, beachy texture.
· Flip head upside down to slightly loosen up the look and spray Dove Unscented Extra Hold Hairspray with Natural Movement throughout.