Recently in Trends Category
- Apply styling cream to damp hair and blow dry with a flat brush.
- Section and flatiron hair until your desired level of straight and sleek has been achieved.
- Carefully brush hair up into a ponytail, ensuring all bumps are smoothed out.
- Optional: Apply clip-on bang.
- For extra shine and to tame flyaways, finish the look with a high gloss spray, like Ojon’s Color Sustain gloss spray.
With the launch of NARS satin lip pencils in 13 shades, nailing a bold, matte lip this spring just became a whole lot easier. With “high impact, intense color” and “convenient, easy and precise application”, the satin lip pencil comes in a variety of shades from dramatic red to subtle nude. The lip pencil tends to fall in between a lipstick and a lip stain, providing more color pay off than most lipsticks and lip glosses and a large tip for quick application. With wedding season approaching, I know I’ll be bringing this warm weatherproof matte lip magic wherever I go to keep my bold lip fresh.