- 1/2 cup of coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (olive oil can be a substitute)
- Mix the coffee powder and oil in a bowl. Use hands to massage mixture onto body in a circular motion.
To create a bold look that is soft and bright enough for daytime festivities — ahem, St. Patrick’s Day, I’m looking at you — Jenine Pizza, the global makeup artist for boutique beauty brand Beauty Addicts, shared these three easy steps to create a surprisingly fresh and subtle green smokey eye:
1. Layer your bottom lid generously with a deep, rich green eyeshadow.
2. Blend a lighter green, like Beauty Addict’s Creme de Mint, an aqua color with undertones of gold and pewter, into your crease.
3. Place a golden shadow on the inside corner of your eye and under your brows to extend your brows and lighten the face.
Beauty Addicts’ Emerald City Shadow, $15.50
Beauty Addicts’ Creme de Mint, $15.50
Beauty Addicts’ Eye Candy, $15.50
Photo of Delta Goodrem by Matt Roberts/Getty Images.