Recently in Cosmetics Category
EmphasEYES™ ingredients include:
- Pure water that suspends mineral pigments while delivering and retaining moisture to replenish and hydrate skin,-
- Aloe leaf extract known for its soothing, healing, and antiseptic properties, which maintain moisture balance in the skin,
- Vitamin E, which acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and fights free radical damage,
- Cucumber extract, which is rich in vitamins A &C and helps soothe skin, and
- Mineral pigments, which have been known to soothe and soften the skin.
The best part is that due to the unique nature of this formula, you don’t need to over advance the tip, so it lasts a while, so long as you remember to always securely replace the cap to prevent dry out.
You only need a little for intense color payoff, and it seriously doesn’t move. We even wore it to the gym to test, and while the rest of our face was dewy, the liner DID NOT BUDGE, even from the waterline.
Available in 8 shades for $18, at Sephora.
Philosophy’s the supernatural line is just that: super healthy, mineral-based, your-skin-but-better makeup. Standouts include:
- Airbrushed Canvas- a high-pigment, talc-free foundation that conceals, camouflages and
provides spf protection all in one easy step. best of all, it’s safe for all skin types. Airbrushed Canvas looks natural and almost melts into skin, leaving you flawless with no tell tale makeup look or “shiny” appearance that other mineral powders can take on.
- Superbeautiful Hybrid Liquid- a healthy, good-for-skin makeup infused with natural, plant-based
moisturizers, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and spf 20 to deliver
sheer color, moisture and protection. Perfect for those who like the look and application of liquid makeup with the benefits of minerals. This one truly does double duty to keep skin flawless with or without makeup.
- Lit From Within Cream Blush - a superblendable, creamy, natural mineral blush that moisturizes, refreshes and adds sheer, healthy color to cheeks. This cream is easily applied with fingers or brush (we prefer our fingers!), and makes skin glow.
- You Make Me Blush Cheek Duo- a mineral powder duo creates a believable, natural flush of color for an all-over healthy look. The two shades complement each other, while also creating endless options for defining, highlighting, and accentuating features, all while remaining completely natural.
The line retails between $22-$35, available nationwide at Sephora, or at Philosophy.com.