Recently in Star Style Category
Kate Walsh recently launched Boyfriend LLC, a beauty company birthed from her idea that everyone has a boyfriend story to share. Kate’s personal story and inspiration is a breakup that the actress went through five years ago, after which she realized how much she missed his scent. “So I went to a fragrance counter and bought a men’s fragrance and went, ‘Wait a minute, you don’t need a boyfriend to have a Boyfriend! Ding ding ding!’” Walsh told WWD. “All these ideas just wouldn’t leave me alone.”
The scent is described as a floral, warm, woody amber musk, will also launch in Sephora in January, along with another fragrance and possible color cosmetics in the future. Even cooler, the bottle design includes ghostwritten names of former boyfriends,
The five-piece Boyfriend set will retail for $80, and will debut on HSN on November 11th.
Her stylist, Thomas Dunkin, created the waves and has a few tips on how to get them:
- Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with a volumizing product.
- Separate your hair into medium-sized sections.
- Twist each section, alternating between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction to create wavy texture that’s full of volume.
- If you have bangs, blow dry them with a large round brush.
- Finish the look with hair spray.
Love it? Hate it? Want it?
Here are a few tips to keep it looking as great as Keira’s:
-Blow dry in small pieces, layer by layer, and use the blow dryer at an angle from the root down.
-Use a flat iron to work out any kinks and seal shine
-For volume, set hair in large rollers and blast roots with heat
-To keep bob from looking too precious, twist ends with texturizing paste for a roughed up, sexy look.