Tarte EmphasEYES™ Aqua-Gel Eyeliner
captures the high-pigment concentration and staying power of a gel pot in an effortless pencil, without the need for a brush. The formula suspends rich mineral pigments in a 50% water concentration by a process of hydrous pigmentation, in which cooling and refreshing pure water absorbs into the skin to hydrate and replenish the delicate eye area, leaving behind an intense, long-wearing, and pigment-rich color. EmphasEYES
™ ingredients include:
- Pure water that suspends mineral pigments while delivering and retaining moisture to replenish and hydrate skin,-
- Aloe leaf extract known for its soothing, healing, and antiseptic properties, which maintain moisture balance in the skin,
- Vitamin E, which acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and fights free radical damage,
- Cucumber extract, which is rich in vitamins A &C and helps soothe skin, and
- Mineral pigments, which have been known to soothe and soften the skin.
The best part is that due to the unique nature of this formula, you don’t need to over advance the tip, so it lasts a while, so long as you remember to always securely replace the cap to prevent dry out.
You only need a little for intense color payoff, and it seriously doesn’t move. We even wore it to the gym to test, and while the rest of our face was dewy, the liner DID NOT BUDGE, even from the waterline.
Available in 8 shades for $18, at Sephora