1. Clarins Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water, $24. Gently yet effectively removes light makeup and impurities; Contains toning and purifying properties of mint; Instantly revitalizes skin; Leaves skin clean, clear and luminous.
2. Kiss My Face So Refined Jojoba & Mint Facial Scrub, $11. Exfoliate and polish the skin’s appearance with organic ingredients. This non-drying, natural humectant gently exfoliates and purifies skin by removing dirt with organic jojoba beads and other natural and organic herbs and plant oils. Helps skin look visibly younger and refreshed.
3. Townsend Bay Soap Company Gardener’s Grits Mint Soap, $16.50. Mint soap with grits for serious scrubbing power. Made with saponified olive, coconut, palm kernel oils; beeswax; mint and rosemary essential oils; grits; mint leaves; vitamin E.
4. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Hair Mint-Infused Invigorating Shampoo and Conditioner, $12. For all hair types. Imparts incredible shine, bounce, moisture and nourishment. Energizes hair. Formulated with peppermint extract.
5. Evolution of Smooth Sweet Mint Lip Sphere, $3.29. 95% organic, 100% natural organic lip balm that’s petrolatum & paraben free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft, and smooth.
6. Fizzy Baker Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake Bath Bomb, $5.50. This scrumptious bath fizzy is hand decorated just like a real cupcake, with frosting and chocolate chip decorations made of soap! In the tub, the ‘cake’ fizzes and releases skin softening coconut oil and glycerin, while the frosting floats free to use just like soap.