August 2010 Archives
Her new style, a gorgeous caramel auburn with varying levels of tonality, sets off her golden skin and makes her eyes pop. The actress also chopped off much of her length, taking her chest length hair up to the nape of her neck.
Definitely an upgrade in our book, although Ricci could probably pull off anything.
What do you think of Christina’s new look?
Here’s how to get Lea Michele’s look:
· Shampoo and condition with Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo and Conditioner the night before to leave hair looking healthy and full of body
· Distribute Dove Body & Lift Volumizing Mousse throughout and blow dry hair with round brush to add lift
· Divide hair into 5 sections: 1 top, 2 sides, 2 back
· Apply Dove Heat Defense Therapy Mist to individual sections immediately before applying curling iron to protect hair against heat styling damage
· Starting with the back section, use a double barrel curling iron on 3 inch sections of hair, letting the curled pieces fall and hair cool without pinning
· Continue to curl the entire head using the double barreled iron to create figure-eight style waves
· Warm a pea-sized amount of Dove Frizz Control Therapy Taming Cream between the palms of hands. Rake fingers through hair to distribute product evenly for shiny, beachy texture.
· Flip head upside down to slightly loosen up the look and spray Dove Unscented Extra Hold Hairspray with Natural Movement throughout.
Equalizing Foam Peel - essential oils and AHAs to remove dead skin cells.
Ultra Hydrating Fluid- hydrating moisturizer.
Nocturnal Lifting Mask - this one is tricky. This “mask” is actually an overnight moisturizer that firms, reduces lines and plumps with” 95 % active ingredients”. Rinse off in the AM.
All of the products pack a major punch in the way of beautiful skin, but our favorites were the Equalizing Foam and the Nocturnal Mask. Baby soft skin, no joke. Our skin has never looked brighter or more smooth. It’s like a facial in a little kit!
The set is perfect for on the go, and the products smell divine. The rose scent of the hydrating moisturizer may be addicting. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
$25.00 at beauty360.