Recently in Tips & Tricks Category
1. RMS Beauty Luminzer: This organic, sheer luminizer can of course be used as a highlighter on your cheeks and orbital bones, but you can also swipe a little of this under your eyes to help diffuse dark circles. RMS Luminzer is a quick way to make your skin look refreshed when you’re traveling, and the organic ingredients are actually improving your skin over time.
2. Becca Beach Tint: There are eight shades to choose from, but pick one that you want to use for both your cheek and lip color. The tube may be small, but the color is super pigmented so a little goes a long way. For added color, warm the tint in your hands first for even distribution and apply as you would a bronzer.
- Blow dry hair straight
- Use large barrel curling iron to create texture; for hair closer to the face, curl towards the face
- Once hair is curled, spray hair with a Dry Shampoo like the Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo to break apart the curls and amp up the texture
- Part hair towards the left side of the head and wrap the hair from the left side of your face across your scalp towards the right
- With bobby pins of your choice (in Brooklyn’s case we used these really cool studded pins), fasten hair creating this asymmetrical look